All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
# [1.2.0] - 2019-07-24
- Moved to repository
- Switched to changelog markdown
- Re-defined basecolor to be in sRGB color space
- Set default basecolor to be 0.9 (which is 0.79 in linear space, a very bright white)
- Re-defined "alpha" as opacity factor Already was treated like it in three.js implementations, but not in Unity. Trying to remove discrepancies.
- Re-defined RGBA texture mapping's alpha channel to be alpha (in terms of opacity). Used for alpha clipping/testing as well
- Texture mapping ORM: combined occlusion, roughness, metallic texture
- Transmission factor and IOR to allow specular transmissive materials (glass) Note: No explicit transmission color. The base color is used.
- Added occlusion strength (used in real-time when occlusion textures are present)
- Removed obsolete
specularfactor Referred to the specular-glossiness workflow, which is not supported
# [1.1.0] 2018-12-10
- Declared specular workflow obsolete
# [1.0.0] - Initial Version
- Material properties
- Texture properties
- mapping (RGB,RGBA,XYZ)